This looks like an interesting call for papers for those looking for a place to submit their work.
Applied Language Learning
CALL FOR PAPERS
Applied Language Learning, a refereed journal published semiannually by the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center and Presidio of Monterey, is soliciting articles for publication.
The Journal (US ISSN 1041-679X and ISSN 1041-6791 for the online version) is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information on instructional methods and techniques, curriculum and materials development, assessment of needs within the profession, testing and evaluation, and implications and applications of research from related fields such as linguistics, education, communications, psychology, and the social sciences. The journal seeks to serve the professional interest of language teachers, administrators, and researchers concerned with the teaching of foreign languages to adult learners. Articles that describe innovative and successful practice and methods and/or report educational research or experimentation are welcome.
Submitted manuscripts should be prepared according to the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA). The manuscripts should be
- Within 5,000 words (excluding references, charts, notes, etc.)
- Submitted electronically via email attached as a MS Word document
- Double-line spaced throughout, including notes, references, and tables, with margins of one inch on all four sides, using 10 or 12-point Times New Roman font
- Accompanied by a 150-200 word abstract and a cover sheet containing the manuscript title, name, address, telephone numbers, email address, and full names and institutions of each author. (Because the manuscript will be blind reviewed, identifying information should be on the cover sheet only, and not appear in the manuscript)
- Check past issues of the journal at http://www.dliflc.edu/publications.aspx, which have detailed information on manuscript preparation
Contact Details for Submission: All manuscripts should be electronically submitted to the Editor. Go to http://www.dliflc.edu/index.html, click on Contact Us, use the drop-down menu, and select Academic Journal.
Deadline: Submissions are welcome at any point. Manuscripts received by 31 January will be considered for the Spring issue and by 31 July for the Fall issue of the journal.